Iced Tea Jardin Bleu Dammann Frères
Dammann Frères iced tea is easy to prepare, pleasant, refreshing and thirst-quenching, both with simple ice cubes and as an accompaniment to refined cocktails.
Savor Jardin Bleu iced tea: black tea flavored with rhubarb, strawberry and wild strawberry.
Keynote: Fresh fruit and red fruits
Type of infusion: Black tea
Main flavor: Rhubarb
Complementary flavor: Wild strawberry
Inside the box you will find 6 bags, each for infusion of one liter.
An emblematic black tea from the Maison Dammann Frères with a delicious berry flavor ...
A quick and easy preparation method with honey addition to enhance the aromas of each mixture.
Preparation for 1lt jug.
Yield: 5 glasses (350 ml)
Loose tea: 50-70 g depending on the type of tea.
Ice: 500 gr
Honey 100-120 gr depending on the type of tea.
METHOD OF PREPARATION
- Heat the water to the recommended temperature depending on the type of tea.
- Use kettles with adjustable temperature.
- Add flower honey or sugar to hot water and mix until completely dissolved.
- Add the tea and mix with a spoon for a correct infusion in the required time.
- Fill a jug with 1.5 kg of ice.
- Add the hot tea to the jug with the ice and filter it at the same time with a colander.
- This operation is carried out to speed up the cooling of the infusion.
- Then remove the ice from the carafe.
- Store the infusion for 3 days in the refrigerator.
- Serve with ice in a 350 ml glass.
... OR CREATE YOUR OWN COCKTAIL:
- In 1.5 l of mineral water: leave a bag of Jardin Bleu Dammann Frères iced tea to infuse for 8 hours
- Pour cold tea infusion into a large glass jug
- Add a fresh basil sprig
- Add 200 g fresh strawberries
- Keep cool for 30 minutes and serve.