Peach Tea Dammann Frères
Dammann Frères cold tea is easy to prepare and pleasant, both with simple ice cubes and as an accompaniment to refined cocktails.
Try the peach blend: green tea flavored with peach and peach flowers!
Dominant note: Orchard Fruits
Type of infusion: Green Tea
Main flavour: Peach
Complementary flavour: Peach Blossom
A quick and easy preparation method with the addition of honey to enhance the aromas of each blend.
Preparation for 1lt jug.
Yield: 5 glasses (350 ml)
Loose tea: 50-70 gr depending on the type of tea.
Ice: 500 gr Honey 100-120 gr depending on the type of tea.
- Heat the water to the recommended temperature according to the type of tea.
- Use boilers with adjustable temperature.
- Add flower honey or sugar to hot water and mix until completely dissolved.
- Add the tea and mix with a spoon for a correct infusion in the required time.
- Fill a carafe with 1.5 kg of ice.
- dd the hot tea to the carafe with ice, filtering it simultaneously with a strainer.
- This operation is carried out to speed up the cooling of the infusion.
- Then remove the ice from the carafe.
- Store the infusion for 3 days in the refrigerator.
- Serve with ice in a 350 ml glass.
...OR CREATE YOUR COCKTAIL:
- Infuse a sachet of Dammann Frères Pêche iced tea for around 8 hours in 12 cl of Grand Marnie.
- Separately, infuse a second sachet of Pêche iced tea in 1 l. of spring water.
- In a jug, place 2 sliced oranges and the first infusion, leaving the tea sachet in.
- Add ½ litre of freshly squeezed orange juice and two cinnamon sticks, and chill for 30 minutes.
- Before serving, add the Pêche iced tea.
Enjoy your tasting!