Iced Tea Fidji Dammann Frères
Dammann Frères iced tea is easy to prepare, pleasant, refreshing and thirst-quenching, both with simple ice cubes and as an accompaniment to refined cocktails.
Don't miss the chance to taste Fidji iced tea: green tea with green lemon flavor, lemongrass, pieces of ginger and lemon peel.
Dominant note: Citrus fruits
Type of infusion: Green tea
Main flavor: Lemon
Complementary flavor: Ginger
Inside the box you will find 6 bags, each for infusion of one liter.
An energizing tea that awakens the taste buds. Fresh, deliciously spiced and served with ice ... irresistible!
A quick and easy preparation method with the addition of honey to enhance the aromas of each blend.
Preparation for 1lt jug.
Yield: 5 glasses (350 ml)
Loose tea: 50-70 g depending on the type of tea.
Ice: 500 gr
Honey 100-120 gr depending on the type of tea.
METHOD OF PREPARATION
- Heat the water to the recommended temperature depending on the type of tea.
- Use kettles with adjustable temperature.
- Add flower honey or sugar to hot water and mix until completely dissolved.
- Add the tea and mix with a spoon for a correct infusion in the required time.
- Fill a jug with 1.5 kg of ice.
- Add the hot tea to the ice jug and filter it at the same time with a colander.
- This operation is carried out to speed up the cooling of the infusion.
- Then remove the ice from the carafe.
- Store the infusion for 3 days in the refrigerator.
- Serve with ice in a 350ml glass.
... OR CREATE YOUR OWN COCKTAIL:
- Place a FIDJI Dammann Frères iced tea bag in a jug.
- Add 1L of water, the previously extracted watermelon balls and two small sprigs of rosemary.
- Leave to infuse in the refrigerator for 8 hours.
- Serve cold and to be consumed during the day!