Iced Tea Collection Dammann Frères
Six types of infusions to be enjoyed cold for a summer of pleasure and relaxation!
A box containing 2 sachets designed for an infusion of 1 liter.
Do not miss the opportunity to taste:
Touareg: mint flavored green tea for a perfect drink for your summer: a blend of extreme power and freshness.
Bali: green tea and jasmine, with fruity notes. A predominant note of exotic fruits, with litchi, pink grapefruit, peach and rose, which give the final touch to this very special tea, due to its aromatic intensity.
Fidji: Energizing green tea based on the aroma of green lemon, lemongrass, pieces of ginger and lemon peel.
Peach: Green tea flavored with peach and peach blossoms.
Jardin Bleu: An emblematic black tea from Maison Dammann Frères with a delicious berry flavor, with accentuated notes of rhubarb and wild strawberry combined with cornflower and helianthus petals.
Samba: A blend of hibiscus flowers, bits of apple, rosehip and orange peel, with notes of mango and tropical fruits, marigold flowers and cornflower.
A quick and easy preparation method with the addition of honey to enhance the aromas of each blend.
Preparation for 1lt jug.
Yield: 5 glasses (350 ml)
Loose tea: 50-70 g depending on the type of tea.
Ice: 500 gr
Honey 100-120 gr depending on the type of tea.
METHOD OF PREPARATION
- Heat the water to the recommended temperature depending on the type of tea.
- Use kettles with adjustable temperature.
- Add flower honey or sugar to hot water and mix until completely dissolved.
- Add the tea and mix with a spoon for a correct infusion in the required time.
- Fill a jug with 1.5 kg of ice.
- Add the hot tea to the ice jug and filter it at the same time with a colander.
- This operation is carried out to speed up the cooling of the infusion.
- Then remove the ice from the carafe.
- Store the infusion for 3 days in the refrigerator.
- Serve with ice in a 350ml glass