Gift Box - 30 Assorted Napolitains
Precious casket for chocolate tasting, to venture yourself into discovering the aromatic notes of Domori single origins. Perfect for a gift.
Do you want to make a gift? We take care of everything!
Write the message you want to include in your package in the "comment" field. The Domori team will take care of handwriting the card on headed paper, so as to make your gift even more precious!
Are you a company and want to order gifts for your employees?
Contact us! We will make a tailor-made offer for you!
The 30 napolitains inside this gift box will allow a complete tasting of the single origins line, to discover all the unique aromatic notes of the different countries of origin of the precious Trinitario cocoa.
The coffret contains 30 Napolitains of 4.7g each.:
- 5 napolitains Venezuela 70% - a napolitain with a persistent taste, characterized by a delicate and fresh aroma with notes of almonds and coffee.
- 5 napolitains Madagascar 70% - a napolitain with an intense aroma, with aromatic notes of red fruits, cashews, pepper and cinnamon.
- 5 napolitains Perù 70% - a napolitain with a cocoa variety much appreciated in high quality pastry, with notes of flowers, caramel and milk cream.
- 5 napolitains Ecuador 70% - a napolitain of the Arriba Nacional variety, characterized by an extraordinary roundness and elegant aromatic notes of white flowers, dried fruit and spices.
- 5 napolitains Colombia 70% - a napolitain of Trinitario variety with notes of caramel, cashews and ripe fruit, aromatic and elegant.
- 5 napolitains Tanzania 70% - a napolitain characterized by dominant notes of cocoa and spices, with a fruity aftertaste.
Pack size: 23,5x5,5x3,5
Ingredients: cocoa mass, sugar cane. GLUTEN FREE.
Allergens: It may contain traces of milk, soy and nuts.
Net Weight of napolitain: 140 g
Storage notes: the product must be stored in a cool, dry, odorless location at a temperature between 14° and 20°C.
Nutritional facts per 100g:
|Energy||Kcal 572 - KJ 2375|
|- of which saturated||16 g|
|- of which sugars||25,5 g|