Single Origins Collections - 6x50g
6 chocolate bars of 50g that evoke aromas and scents of the lands from which they come, fruity and persistent aromatic bouquets, sweet and round, depending on the origin of the cocoa that composes them.
Want to make a gift? We'll take care of everything!
Write in the "comment" field the message you want to insert in your package. Our team will write the ticket by hand on letterhead, so as to embellish your gift even more!
Are you a company and want to order gifts for your employees?
Contact us! We will make a tailor-made offer for you!
Trinitario cocoa is aromatic cocoa, its production covers 10% of the world cocoa harvest. The Trinitario is a cocoa born by hybridization between the Criollo and Forastero cocoa varieties and therefore has characteristics common to both: it is resistant and has high yields, just like a Forastero, yet it has a rich and noble aromatic profile, such as Criollo cocoa.
Domori has recovered this precious variety of cocoa, which it collects from the plantations located between Latin America and Africa: in Colombia, Venezuela, Peru, Madagascar and Tanzania.
The Trinitario cocoa beans are then transformed every day through the shortest and purest recipe in the world.
The chest contains:
- 1 chocolate bar with Trinitario cocoa 70% from Madagascar;
- 1 chocolate bar with Trinitario cocoa 70% from Tanzania;
- 1 chocolate bar with Trinitario cocoa 70% from Venezuela;
- 1 chocolate bar with Trinitario cocoa 70% from Colombia;
- 1 chocolate bar with Trinitario cocoa 70% from Peru;
- 1 chocolate bar with 70% Nacional cocoa from Ecuador;